Colocasia with vegetables and rice
- 500g Lamb meat.
- 6 Cloves garlic.
- 1 Bunch chard.
- Bunch fresh coriander.
- 1 Onion.
- l/2 Liters water.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil.
- 1 Lime juice.
1. Peel the taro and wash and cut into cubes.
2. Rub the taro well with salt. Cover with warm water, soak and wash well with water.
3. Rub the taro roofs and rinse again with water until completely rid of the mucus covering the taro.
4. Cut onions and add salt and pepper, rubbing them in the meat.
5. Add MAGGI Chicken Bouillon cube to the boiling water.
6. Add the washed taro cubes to the broth and leave on the fire until the taro is soft.
7. Wash the coriander and dill then cut and add to the garlic and oil and then add the meat paste andthen add them all to the taro to make the sauce.
8. Add the onion to the oil with the meat and then add the tomatoes and leave on fire until maturity.
9. While cooking taro, cook the rice and Serve hot.